Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother days coming soon!!! Any Top Idea?

+2
gupinter87
aprilstucked
6 posters

:: Talk

Go down

Mother days coming soon!!! Any Top Idea? Empty Mother days coming soon!!! Any Top Idea?

Post  montyashley Tue May 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Its around the corner. Im planning to bring my parents on a few days trip. Thinking where.. How about anyone else?

montyashley
Baby

Back to top Go down

Mother days coming soon!!! Any Top Idea? Empty Re: Mother days coming soon!!! Any Top Idea?

Post  aprilstucked Tue May 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Oversea or in Malaysia?? Im also planning a bring my parents for dinner. Reserve since january. So i think i should be all good.

aprilstucked
Baby

Back to top Go down

Mother days coming soon!!! Any Top Idea? Empty Re: Mother days coming soon!!! Any Top Idea?

Post  gupinter87 Thu May 04, 2017 7:49 am

montyashley wrote:Its around the corner. Im planning to bring my parents on a few days trip. Thinking where.. How about anyone else?

What kind of trip. I think its better to get them something they can use daily. If you want you can consider Ogawa? My friend just bought it for his parents also. By paying installment. I was like is that not expensive still? But he seem to be doing well. Why not you give it a shot.

gupinter87
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  gupinter87 Thu May 04, 2017 8:44 am

aprilstucked wrote:Oversea or in Malaysia?? Im also planning a bring my parents for dinner. Reserve since january. So i think i should be all good.
Wow. Since january?? Which restaurant are you bringing your parents to? Dinning in the sky? Hehehe~ Buy them dinner and get them something as a gift.

gupinter87
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  bazaoyu Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 am

gupinter87 wrote:
montyashley wrote:Its around the corner. Im planning to bring my parents on a few days trip. Thinking where.. How about anyone else?

What kind of trip. I think its better to get them something they can use daily. If you want you can consider Ogawa? My friend just bought it for his parents also. By paying installment. I was like is that not expensive still? But he seem to be doing well. Why not you give it a shot.

Yes, Ogawa is kinda popular nowadays as theres a lot of ads about it on tv and other social medias. Ogawa also doing parents day promotion. So, why
not buy ogawa massage chair to our parents instead of going to a trip. Besides, if you buy massage chair, they can use it for a long term.

bazaoyu
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  blaalaaa Thu May 04, 2017 11:38 am

bazaoyu wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

Yes, Ogawa is kinda popular nowadays as theres a lot of ads about it on tv and other social medias. Ogawa also doing parents day promotion. So, why
not buy ogawa massage chair to our parents instead of going to a trip. Besides, if you buy massage chair, they can use it for a long term.

Since its provide an installment plan, everyone can afford Ogawa products as just paying monthly without required for one big amount of cash upfront.
Its better laa as its have 36 months installment payment but also depends on the products that we buy.

blaalaaa
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  bbpinkie Sat May 06, 2017 11:55 am

gupinter87 wrote:

Yeah, everyone keep saying that's Ogawa is quite expensive but as for me it was moderate in terms of price as the quality itself
is quite high and the function really well developed. Infact, theres parent's day promotion that will attract so many people reconsider
again the price.

bbpinkie
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  bbpinkie Sat May 06, 2017 11:57 am

blaalaaa wrote:
bazaoyu wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

Since its provide an installment plan, everyone can afford Ogawa products as just paying monthly without required for one big amount of cash upfront.
Its better laa as its have 36 months installment payment but also depends on the products that we buy.

Installment plan for Ogawa definately is good plan as they don't have to buy and pay big amount of cash on the spot. For CIMB consumer, i think theres will be latest promotion for Mother's day. Gonna check it out to buy it for Moms.

bbpinkie
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  montyashley Sun May 07, 2017 3:46 am

aprilstucked wrote:Oversea or in Malaysia?? Im also planning a bring my parents for dinner. Reserve since january. So i think i should be all good.

Dinner?? Well that sounds good. But this year i really want get them something special. Because this year is also their 25year anniversary.

montyashley
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  montyashley Sun May 07, 2017 3:55 am

gupinter87 wrote:

Hmmm... How much does it cost?? Installment?? Like car?? Hmmm... Does it cost that much?? Im planning to get something more for them... I been seeing comments on Ogawa Master Drive?

montyashley
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  montyashley Sun May 07, 2017 4:01 am

gupinter87 wrote:
Wow. Since january?? Which restaurant are you bringing your parents to?  Dinning in the sky? Hehehe~ Buy them dinner and get them something as a gift.

No not that. Its hard to say the name of the resturant name. But its quite high class. But Because its quite popular. Thats why its hard to get a booking. Had to book it. Because it is next weekend. Wanted something to be special. But now thinking of getting them also a gift.

montyashley
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Talk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum