Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai?

+4
bazaoyu
edward38king
starbucklover
nlgladiator
8 posters

:: Talk

Go down

How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai? Empty How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai?

Post  nlgladiator Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:33 am

As title! Is there any upcoming event? I want to celebrate hari gawai too. I missed it last week

nlgladiator
Baby

Back to top Go down

How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai? Empty Re: How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai?

Post  starbucklover Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 am

nlgladiator wrote:As title! Is there any upcoming event? I want to celebrate hari gawai too. I missed it last week

i got drunk with my friends hahahaha but it was great. good times good times! hey why not you head over to KK, Sabah tomorrow? There'll be a celebration going on tomorrow and you get to win kax and prizes too! :)from 10am to 10pm at Blue Cube, Suria Mall & Celcom Xclusive, Centre Point

How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai? Post-811

starbucklover
Baby

Back to top Go down

How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai? Empty Re: How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai?

Post  edward38king Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:40 am

starbucklover wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:As title! Is there any upcoming event? I want to celebrate hari gawai too. I missed it last week

i got drunk with my friends hahahaha but it was great. good times good times! hey why not you head over to KK, Sabah tomorrow? There'll be a celebration going on tomorrow and you get to win kax and prizes too! :)from 10am to 10pm at Blue Cube, Suria Mall & Celcom Xclusive, Centre Point

How did you guys spent your Hari Gawai? Post-811

seems interesting but so far tho. i'm already in sawarak man

edward38king
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  bazaoyu Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am

hey, here's a good news for those who are staying in Kuching, Sarawak!!! there's an event happening tomorrow!!!
8th of June (Sunday), 10am to 10pm, at Blue Cube, Plaza Merdeka & Celcom Exclusive, CityOne Megamall
so if you are staying in Kuching, go join this event lah!! dont miss out this chance yo!!! have fun guys!!

bazaoyu
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  nononop Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 am

ohh.. #KAX !! its so hot now.. so as at instagram.. juz refer to instagram @ #Kax thn u'll get more.. Smile
u noe wat? i had claimed 1 frm XPAX as well! its too cute~!
its juz too COOL~! xD

nononop

Back to top Go down

Post  elinyo Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:43 am

what is #KAX huh?
i think i m not going today, the weather is killing me, i rather stay at hse!

elinyo

Back to top Go down

Post  viviank Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm

wat kind of attractive prizes will we get if we go?
plan to sign a celcom xpax prepaid package later, any promotion will we get?
probably will go this evening, hoping to get a good package with cheaper price!!

viviank

Back to top Go down

Post  heilulu Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 am

i heard that there're a lot of prizes to be won in Sabah KAX event which happened yesterday!!! omg.. i wanna win one too!!!
im staying at sarawak and im planning to attend the KAX event today. hehe!
anyone here interested to drop by the event? jom jom!!

heilulu
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down