Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of customer service of this??

5 posters

:: Talk

Go down

What kind of customer service of this?? Empty What kind of customer service of this??

Post  pikochew Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:17 am

Really feel upsad everytime i gotto pay my telco billl, but withput handphone for us who dealing with business really cannot as well...
Really waste my time from the time i need to get parking and walk so far till need to line up so long to pay the bill almost 2 hours!! Mad 
Y the telco never appreciate us as a big customer that gonna pay nearly 1k per month for our bill???

pikochew
Baby

Back to top Go down

What kind of customer service of this?? Empty Re: What kind of customer service of this??

Post  lala88 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:55 am

wow, nearly 1k per month for ur bill..i every month just pay Rm50..haha Very Happy 
u angry also no use wat...
actually ur problem just a small matter, i can help u to solve..
u know Celcom First Elite?? i think this plan might suitable for u ..
try to have a look to this video...

lala88

Back to top Go down

What kind of customer service of this?? Empty Re: What kind of customer service of this??

Post  zhengmuu Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 pm

yeah this is for all the privilege users. very easy only, just go to the celcom center nearby and then sign up.
you can enjoy many benefits lo.. fors example, they will prepare a car park for you, then you no need waste time to find car park lo.
check here for more : https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans/elite

zhengmuu

Back to top Go down

Post  drekyee Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:08 am

wow, Celcom First Elite get Maria Sharapova as ambassador for their brand..
So cool man as this golden lady is the world ranking No.1 in 2012 and ranking No.3 in 2013..
She not just doing well in her career but she had started her won brand candy of sugarpova as well

What kind of customer service of this?? Maria-sharapova-covers-esquire-latin-america-03

drekyee
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  bazaoyu Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 am

but then this Celcom First Elite only for high usage user only?? like at least RM1k per month right??
too bad lah, cause it is too much for me eh!
i really love their service! especially we can first reserve the latest gadget on the day it launching. then no need queue up for so long like i did last time. so stupid.

bazaoyu
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Talk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum