Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendation needed

+4
aprilstucked
starbucklover
blaalaaa
nlgladiator
8 posters

:: Talk

Go down

Recommendation needed Empty Recommendation needed

Post  nlgladiator Mon May 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi guys, may I know which brand of tire u guys are using ya?
I need to do more survey because I have no much knowledge about tires
Thanks in advance

nlgladiator
Baby

Back to top Go down

Recommendation needed Empty Re: Recommendation needed

Post  aprilstucked Tue May 23, 2017 4:33 am

nlgladiator wrote:Hi guys, may I know which brand of tire u guys are using ya?
I need to do more survey because I have no much knowledge about tires
Thanks in advance
hey.....
previously i'm using Roadstone tire but not long lasting usage
because the tire suddenly explode in the middle of duke highway
and i just use it for 4 months can u imagine???
after that, i'm using viking pro tech PT5 and its really2 thick..
what car are u using rite now????

aprilstucked
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  blaalaaa Wed May 24, 2017 2:08 am

aprilstucked wrote:
previously i'm using Roadstone tire but not long lasting usage
because the tire suddenly explode in the middle of duke highway
and i just use it for 4 months can u imagine???
after that, i'm using viking pro tech PT5 and its really2 thick..
what car are u using rite now????

If you're concerning with the pricing, Viking would b the better choice but life span is shorter compared to those famous brands of tire. So far i didnt heard any bad feedback regarding Viking tires la.

blaalaaa
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucklover Wed May 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Viking is under Continental actually. If you prefer premium tires, you can try Continental Sport series of tires. Continental premium tires provide better performance but with reasonable charge rate. Plus, it's life span longer compared to other brand

starbucklover
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  aprilstucked Thu May 25, 2017 5:01 am

blaalaaa wrote:

If you're concerning with the pricing, Viking would b the better choice but life span is shorter compared to those famous brands of tire. So far i didnt heard any bad feedback regarding Viking tires la.

i think no because i already use viking for 1 year and a half and the condition still looks good to me...
i also didnt heard negatives feedback towards viking that why im using it rite now... for me, viking is a reasonable prices
and the quality also got no problem trust me... not noisy, can handle when driving during a raining season, smooth when i driving at the rocky road...

aprilstucked
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  edward38king Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 am

aprilstucked wrote:
blaalaaa wrote:

i think no because i already use viking for 1 year and a half and the condition still looks good to me...
i also didnt heard negatives feedback towards viking that why im using it rite now... for me, viking is a reasonable prices
and the quality also got no problem trust me... not noisy, can handle when driving during a raining season, smooth when i driving at the rocky road...

Never heard about Viking before, I only know those famous brands such as Michelin, Continental and GY etc.. My cousin had bad experience to Dunlup before, no idea whats the issue but he doesnt recommend to go for it

edward38king
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  pikochew Mon May 29, 2017 1:24 pm

edward38king wrote:
Never heard about Viking before, I only know those famous brands such as Michelin, Continental and GY etc.. My cousin had bad experience to Dunlup before, no idea whats the issue but he doesnt recommend to go for it

Different tyre provide different performance, maybe u have purchased the wrong 1. I suggest u to do more tyre survey before u buy, or u can also seek for advise directly from workshop..

pikochew
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  heilulu Tue May 30, 2017 6:26 am

edward38king wrote:

Viking is the brand that under continental..... viking tires is more to those who want the best quality but in an economic way hahahaha.... continental is expensive than viking.... michelin or what so ever only expensive but cant promise u the safety..
i already use viking for 2 years and still looks good.. why dont u give a try to viking Very Happy

heilulu
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  heilulu Tue May 30, 2017 6:29 am

aprilstucked wrote:

totally agreed with u... cheaper but got quality for me already 2 years and still counting.. viking workshop staff also help me a lot in tips to choose a good and suitable tires for my hyundai...

heilulu
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  bbpinkie Wed May 31, 2017 9:29 am

I prefer Continental tyres because their premium tyres are beyond satisfaction. Consumers get reliable and quality tyres but pay reasonable and affordable price.. I'm using CSC6 which around 200+ per 1, 1 of a premium tyre of Conti which good to use

bbpinkie
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  nlgladiator Wed May 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Thanks for the recommendations! I can see that Continental tires are showing satisfaction by users. I heard that currently Continental offers 6 years warranty. I wonder if it's true, but will visit the workshop in a day.

nlgladiator
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down