Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent!!! Where can buy Jay Chou concert ticket in August???

5 posters

:: Talk

Go down

Urgent!!! Where can buy Jay Chou concert ticket in August??? Empty Urgent!!! Where can buy Jay Chou concert ticket in August???

Post  nuseetan Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 am

I just heard a news for Jay Chou. His concert ticket on August is sold out already. Wow! I think only superstar in the same level with him can do that. Somemore the ticket is not cheap oh. My sister also brought the ticket already. For what she said, a lot of Jay Chou fans waiting outside the counter that day. Even overnight to wait. Omg!!! For sure the concert will be very fantastic. Just wish to know whether i can get extra ticket from any place? Because my sister keep told me about Jay Chou and i seems like wish to go aleady. yiak yiak!!! Please help.. where can get ticket?

nuseetan

Back to top Go down

Urgent!!! Where can buy Jay Chou concert ticket in August??? Empty Re: Urgent!!! Where can buy Jay Chou concert ticket in August???

Post  dissagrii Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:29 am

I think there was a lot people cannot get the concert ticket. I heard many of my friend said that there was a group of people purposely go there early to buy the ticket then resell in higher price. This kind of person so bad la. Use the illegal way to sell. Super fans like us so pity. Just wish to know whether we still got any way to puchase the ticket or whether we can participate any contest to win the ticket. I really to go for the concert. wuwuuuu!!! T.T

dissagrii

Back to top Go down

Urgent!!! Where can buy Jay Chou concert ticket in August??? Empty Re: Urgent!!! Where can buy Jay Chou concert ticket in August???

Post  maihuajai Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 am

I just found this from net. Maybe can help you for Jay Chou concert ticket. May I know are you using Xpax? Now they got offer . Reload and use RM 100 then can win 2 ticket that worth RM483. For your information, you are going to Hong Kong and not Malaysia one. Allt he expenses is paid and you can bring one of your friend go Hong Kong see Jay Chou concert. wow!!! Best right? Here is the link if you interest too.
xpax.com.my/jaychou

maihuajai

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebebing Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

really many ppl cant get the concert ticket, annnnddd i cant get it too...
Haihhh
Thank God that xpax giving us the chance for getting free ticket yeaa, seriously
i just reloaded RM100 for the xpax.....aaaaaaa
i wanna go his concertttt><
I wan the ticket so badly...

phoebebing

Back to top Go down

Post  emoticalleee Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:42 am

maihuajai wrote:I just found this from net. Maybe can help you for Jay Chou concert ticket. May I know are you using Xpax? Now they got offer . Reload and use RM 100 then can win 2 ticket that worth RM483. For your information, you are going to Hong Kong and not Malaysia one. Allt he expenses is paid and you can bring one of your friend go Hong Kong see Jay Chou concert. wow!!! Best right? Here is the link if you interest too.
xpax.com.my/jaychou
Anyone try for Groupon deal? I saw there was Jay Chou concert ticket is selling now. But don’t' know which zone they are selling la. Any Jay fans can have a try there or maybe the Xpax one also try as well. Maybe can see 2 concert this year.

emoticalleee

Back to top Go down

Post  nuseetan Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:04 am

emoticalleee wrote:
maihuajai wrote:I just found this from net. Maybe can help you for Jay Chou concert ticket. May I know are you using Xpax? Now they got offer . Reload and use RM 100 then can win 2 ticket that worth RM483. For your information, you are going to Hong Kong and not Malaysia one. Allt he expenses is paid and you can bring one of your friend go Hong Kong see Jay Chou concert. wow!!! Best right? Here is the link if you interest too.
xpax.com.my/jaychou
Anyone try for Groupon deal? I saw there was Jay Chou concert ticket is selling now. But don’t' know which zone they are selling la. Any Jay fans can have a try there or maybe the Xpax one also try as well. Maybe can see 2 concert this year.

Anyone tried for the page? Why I cannot load it ar??? Any problem to the page or it is fake one? I think is better I reload for Xpax RM100 to give myself a chance first right? According to my friend. Hong Kong concer ticket also sold out already. Sinces Xpax got contest to win this better we try it.

nuseetan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Talk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum